Saturday, March 13, 2010

Essay about Blogging


In my Eng 110 class, our professor assigned us a process essay about popular culture. My last couple of essays have been kind of dark so I wanted to do something with more humor. Originally, I was thinking about doing If You Can Build a Paper Airplane, You can Blog. The idea behind that was sparked by a project I did either in middle school or high school. One of my English teachers put us in groups of two, we had to describe how to build a paper airplane without actually building one. She then showed how she wasn't able to build a single one from any of the directions.

However, I have decided I didn't like the limitations that would impose. So I'm going with If you can, you can blog. That got me thinking about my own neglected blog so I decided to do a post about it. I'm going to try to do a post every day next week about something different. I don't know how that will work out, but I'm going to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment