Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Striving for perfection.

For a long time now, I have been content to just drift through life. However, I have begun to question that. Last year I started a diet and have lost about 20 pounds, I used the free parts of Diet.com to help me lose that much. Lately I have been slipping a bit. I'll admit to that.

This year I decided to enroll at Missouri State University. It's been ten years since I was in high school. In fact my tenth year reunion is this year. I am excited, despite some drama going on with my best friend. I haven't found out if I'm going to get enough financial aid to cover the costs. I hope so because even though I plan on working, I have bills to pay as well. I also need to get tested for my LD (Learning Disability). I need to have up to date documentation to get assistance. I'm also going to have to retake the ACT. I'm reading The ACT for Dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment